Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New "Design"

  Today as I sat through countless presentations I got to thinking about this blog, obviously between presentations. I want to provide more to whatever readers I do have. There is so much to design that I want to provide to you. Although I am studying Interior Design, all kinds of design affect me and inspire me. So I am refocusing my blog, I will still continue interviewing designers from all aspects of this field but I’m going to incorporate more information that I think will inspire and influence us. I will provide inspirational images, new products, and resources to you. I am constantly looking through magazines, reading articles, and searching the web for inspiration and would love to share them with you!

I hope you will enjoy my new posts! And let me know what you think, and what you want to see!

-Savanna Eaglen

No comments:

Post a Comment